Arraiolos Group of EU Presidents
Published: Fri 11th Oct, 2019 | 17:00
The Arraiolos Group is an informal meeting of non-executive Presidents of European Union member states.
Meeting once a year, the Arraiolos Group - named after the Portuguese town where the first meeting took place in 2003 - provides a political forum for the Presidents of parliamentary republics in the EU to consider responses to the challenges facing their societies, and to promote the principles of multilateralism.
- President attends the 16th meeting of the Arraiolos Group of EU Presidents (2021)
- President attends meeting of Arraiolos Group of EU Presidents (2019)
- Athens Declaration adopted by the Heads of State participating in the 15th Arraiolos Group Meeting Athens (2019)
- President delivers Aristotle Address in Athens (2019)
- President attends working dinner of four Heads of State (2018)